We are looking for a enthusiastic Marketing Intern to join the team!
Meter (Metering Technology Solutions Ltd) is the UK’s leading IoT Metering & Monitoring Solution.
We gather millions of data points every day to help cities, companies and individuals reduce their energy bills and improve their services. We enable users to get behind the meter and view quality data on our Web Portal to better understand their underlying consumption.
With over 25 years of experience, we are pioneers in smart metering and our current G3 Automatic Meter Reading (AMR) device is our Fourth Generation Fixed Network product.
We use a range of technologies and have extensive knowledge of every stage in the value chain: from processing, monitoring, transmitting and analysing the data on our Portal.
In order to provide our clients with optimum solutions, we work with them as partners and ensure an outstanding ongoing service to maximise their efficiency savings.
Reporting directly to the Director of Business Development, you will be engaged in the following:
- Create daily social media output via Instagram, Twitter and YouTube
- Monitoring social media interaction
- Create content for our website including
- Write blog posts for our website
- Prepare e-mail marketing using Mail Chimp
- Create customer testimonials
- Create and lead photography and video content of projects, interactive with customers and businesses
- Attend meetings with the Director of Business Development
- General administration and assistance as required
The successful applicant will:
- Be creative
- Have a hard working nature
- Have an understanding of social media and innovative ideas on its use
- Have a responsible, organised and resourceful approach
- Have an interest in how tech can support the sustainability of businesses.
- Adobe Creative Cloud
- WordPress Website editing
- Social Media experience
- Photography and videography experience
What We Offer
- Mobile Phone
- Remote Working (Flexible Home Base)
- Nest Pension Scheme
- 28 days holiday per year
- Ongoing training and development
- Team Socials